Years of the same commitment, passion and dedication went into the development of the revolutionary Leatt-Brace® and continues with every new product being developed at Leatt®. Backed by scientific research and the collaboration with highly esteemed players in the safety field, all their products benefit from these continuous efforts by Dr. Leatt and his team of designers and biomedical engineers at the Leatt® Lab in Cape Town, South Africa, home of Leatt®'s research and development. It is their badge of honor. Their choice.
- Leatt maximized protection.
- Front, back, shoulder, flank and elbow safety.
- Leatt High Density Poly Ethylene (HDPE) hardshell outer protective shield.
- Leatt 3DF foam for impact absorption.
- Multi-layer, multi-plate articulating design.
- Ventilation slots for maximum airflow.
- MoistureCool wicking fabric keeps you cooler.
- BraceOn neck brace fitting system.
- New FlipFit front and rear function allows over and under-the-shirt fitting with a Leatt neck brace.
- The absolute most protective and comfortable body protector ever.
- CE certified EN1621-2 Level 2 back impact protection.
- CE certified EN1621-3 Level 2 chest impact protection.
- CE certified EN1621-1 elbows and shoulder impact protection.
- Great fit and very comfortable due to 3D design.
- S/M: 160 - 172 cm (5'3" - 5'8").
- L/XL: 172 - 184 cm (5'8" - 6'0").
- XXL: 184 - 196 cm (6'0" - 6'6").