The Geomax MX52 is derived from top-level AMA Supercross and Motocross racing.
- New Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block knobs offer more progressive cornering action.
- Enhanced handling and knob durability via more flex, and less knob tearing through recess carcass design.
- Superior bump absorption through new damping control sidewall rubber compound and recess carcass design.
- Directional front tire design provides enhanced grip and steering feel.
- Superior grip in a wider variety of terrain.
- Progressive Cornering Block Technology (PCBT): A Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block design that offers more progressive cornering action and aids in slide control.
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility from recesses placed strategically along the tire carcass to help smooth ride characteristics and allow the bike to follow a line more accurately.
- Controlled-rebound rubber element in the sidewall: This construction helps to damp out bounce, acting as a suspension component within the tire, so the tire can better follow the track surface.
- Staggered distribution of center blocks: Spreads the load on the tire and helps with impact damping and stability, especially in whoops and hard-pack conditions.
- Load / speed index: 62M.
- Full tread depth: 16/32".