The Pro Taper® Profile Pro Clutch perch utilizes the extremely successful Profile perch with Pro Taper's latest development, the XPS lever. The XPS (Cross Pivot System) lever pivots in multiple directions, yet maintains a slim, low-profile blade that you will not find with other folding levers. This universal assembly offers two lever reach adjustment points that will accommodate the widest range of bikes and riders on the market. Complete with sealed bearings at the lever pivot and a factory inspired quick-adjust star, the Profile Pro Clutch perch is second to none.
Pro Taper Profile Pro Clutch Perch:
- Universal application fits most make and model off-road bikes.
- Features Pro Taper's exclusive XPS lever and Profile perch assembly.
- 6061 T6 precision-forged aluminum.
- Factory race team inspired quick-adjust star.
- Two lever reach adjustments give 50 mm of tunability.
- Unique "full-coverage" pivot mount rubber boot keeps pivot bearings and cable clean.
- Includes 4-stroke hotstart assembly.
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty against bending.
- 6061 precision-forged aluminum.
- Durable anodized finish.
- Ergonomically shaped hotstart trigger.
- Universal fitment accepts most off-road model hotstart cables.