The Left-Hand Rear Brake helps riders to navigate challenging terrain including steep declines and narrow ridges with ease. In addition, it provides riders the ability to use their left hand to drag the rear brake in cornering situations for better line setup and faster riding with more confidence.
- Rekluse billet CNC machined, hard anodized master cylinder
- Rail Adjuster (RAD) Mount Technology – Separates the bar clamp from the master cylinder body so riders can optimize lever position independent of existing components on the bar such as kill switch, hand guards and stock clutch mount
- High quality steel braided brake line
- Compact optimized design
- Durable seal design for long life and easy bleeding
- Compatible with aftermarket brake levers