The revolutionary Twinwall® handlebar is an oversized diameter 1-1/8" (28.6 mm) handlebar which utilizes two tubes, one within the other, borrowing principles from aircraft design to give the best combination of lightness, strength and safety. Since their introduction in 1998, the Twinwall has been the handlebar of choice for more professional race teams and has helped more riders win championships than any other handlebar in the world.
- The safest and strongest handlebars in the world.
- Twinwall construction - consists of two aluminum alloy tubes one within the other.
- Outer tube is 7010 T73 aluminum, which has extreme resistance to mechanical damage and is anodized to prevent corrosion.
- Inner tube is ultra high strength 7010 T6 aluminum and is hard anodized to resist wear from twist grip and controls.
- Offers 50% more flex than steel handlebars.
- Rubber seals cover the join to keep out water and cleaning fluids.
- Laser-etched positioning grid to ease installation.
- Renthal's pioneered bonded lightweight single bolt clamping system for the crossbrace, greatly increases strength whilst still allowing flex.
- Knurling - grip end only - increases bonding between bar and grip.
- No knurling in clamp area, this could cause stress on the riser and lead to fatigue failure.
- A specially developed injection-molded crossbar pad is fitted with every handlebar.
- Made in England in Renthal's state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
- Note: Renthal Twinwall handlebars require the use of oversized 1-1/8" handlebar clamps (sold separately).